Monday 1 November 2010

My Song About Butterfree

MONDAYS ARE FUNDAYS. Thats a lie, don't let anyone ever tell you that, todays been awful.
Had to do this English GCSE Speech as well. For some reason I volunteered for today and now I regret it for realz. Argh. I was freakin shaking! Anyone, hope no one noticed that (well they will now dumbass.) Shut it you.
Instead of actual productive homework or revision for that MAJOR EXAM, today I wrote a song. It's called "Goodbye Butterfree."  I'll probably be trying to turn this into a actual song sometime in the future, you know what i'm like.

Wow, have I really got nothing better to talk about? Sheesh. Well i'm listening to this Cobra Starship song right now, I like the chorus particularly,the words flawlessly synchronise with the beat of the song. OH AND MY HAUNTER EVOLVED! HOLY SHIZ.  Oh yeah and something about an important exam and coursework? oh well who knows.

Um yeah bye,      -Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment