Monday 22 November 2010

Disneyworld? Yus Pluz.

You know what I love? WHEN YOUR PARENTS HINT THAT I MIGHT BE GOING AWAY FOR DISNEYWORLD IN AMERICA (A EVENT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ANTICIPATING SINCE YOU WERE 8) FOR A WEEK IN CHRISTMAS. Yeah, I freaking love it when that happens.

I'd love it so much if I could go, Disneyworld is something I only have 8 year old memories of. As a result, I remember relatively little. A few little memories include the Rocking Rollercoaster (theenormousdeathcoaster) some demonic ride with happy singing children evilly chanting their curse "it's a small world after all" & the DINOSAUR RIDE. Which really, I shoulda enjoyed. 
8 year old baby Sam was expecting a ride full of fun and smiles and rainbows but instead got THIS.
Wait, I mean this.
My god, it was torture. IT WAS WORSE THAN OVER THE HILL. WORSE.

Well next time I go, i'm prepared. I'll go on all the rides (that's right, even the winnie the pooh ride) i'll face my fear of the rockin rollercoaster, I'll bring a cross and a bible for "Its a Small World" & for the Dinosaur ride, i'll go in with a dinosaur mask and scare *them*. That'll show that stupid brontowontosaurus.

Also, guess who comes to the Haunted Mansion over Xmas ;]
Fuck. Yes.




No comments:

Post a Comment