Friday 5 November 2010

Another Generic Post bout Exams.

This week's been a little fun actually, i've been from owning peeps in PE at Benchball, to essentially failing a Maths GCSE, to making new friends to making my favourite vlog yet. (Which is HERE by the way ;] hinthint)

Still, can't be all good can it? Can't let you get a little happy there can we Sam? Nope. LET'S ALL DO SOME EXAMS! :D

Grrrrrrrrrrr.

How annoying, had a entire day being told about the countless exams we're expected to revise for. The 3rd English one in a row? Remember that? Yeah, now i'm stuck with the newspaper article. this.isn't.good.
There's about 3 science exams coming up in the space of 2 weeks after Xmas -.-  oh, and also a Maths one.
DAYS AWAY.  I still don't feel that I know anything in Maths :(   ....Low B grade will be great for me thanks.
Grrrrrrrrrrr.

So yeah, I have other things to talk about, like that Tobi Cosplay for a start :o  for Xmas I plan to get a Akatsuki robe and a Tobi mask ^-^  I will then proceed to walk around Expo/Comic-con with a sign saying "Tobi's a Good Boy."   Will be amazings. Turns out I can't do that vital maths revision I want to do either, because apparently helping out at a Firework night for people i'm not involved with anymore is a better use of my time? meh.  -Samuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment