Sunday 14 November 2010

Hello Insignificant People.

Sunday is funday.

Well, in this case it is. Turns out over the course of a weekend i've done another 99p project, got some totally new clothes, am like a millionaire in Itunes Store money & I got myself a *hawt nerd girlfriend* ;]
Ooh get in there Sam-u-el. Seriously though, i'm with Joanne, who is so sweet and cute and I love her to fricken pieces and I want to take her to a playpark and push her on the swings and take her out to a expensive resturant and then go to the arcade and play DDR and then get kicked out because im so good, and then we'll go tame a lion, but the lion has rabies and infects Joanne but then I as the genius I am find a cure for rabies in about 2 minutes and save JOANNES LIFE.

Wait, what was I talking about again?

Hm. This new shirt feels strange. It's really raggy & has like this random piece of material round the neck, like a scarf. But only, not a scarf.

OH YEAH DILEMMA. 
PROF. BIRCH IS BEING ATTACKED BY A WILD POKEMON
WHICH POKEMON SHOULD I CHOOSE?

Decisions, Decisions. I'll get back to you on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment