Tuesday 2 November 2010

3 Exams in a Row?

Yeah, first there's that comparison enormous exam we practised for like 5 weeks, then our reward for finishing that was a speaking exam. Then we all finished them and our reward is a writing task. 3 english exams in a row? Thats pretty impressive.

I gots an A for my comparison exam so no complaining there & i'm hoping for a high mark for the speech (which was only slightly about pandas honest.) but really? it's the first half of year 10 & i'm totally exam-ed out already.
YEAR 11 IS GOING TO BE HELL.

So like I swapped Geography to Media class, and the school actually let me change. Sure I have months of work to catch up on >-< but anything has gotta be better than Geography, which i'm terrible at really. First lesson was pretty schweet though :o

Oh and a Maths exam too? Aw thanks Bromfords x
 - an angry Samuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment