Saturday 27 November 2010

NostalgiaFest

I must, at this point in time. Just be the coolest human being ever. Gameboy Colour in hand and playing Pokemon Blue is not how I planned to spend my Saturday night if i'm honest. BUT IT'S SO FUN.



  Recently i've had a major urge just to find the old games and play them just for nostalgia's sake, so that's what i'm doing now. I've even added Pokemon Yellow to my Xmas list now, realising I have never actually played it somehow.
                                                                  
 Which led me onto possibly the biggest decision of my life. Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle? Biggest decision of my life. & the sad thing is, i'm probably not even joking.
In the end I got Bulbasaur because hey, it's a bulbasaur. Squirtle's probably my overall favourite, and Charizard rocks. But something told me it was a smart move to get a bulby, at least I won't have to worry about like the first 2 gyms. Just the other 6. 
Meh, who cares I BEAT GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK! Smell YOU later bitch. Who knows if i'll fail this little 8-bit pokemon adventure or who'll join my team. Guess you'll just have to keep reading. I don't even know yet :'] Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment