Sunday 31 October 2010

2 Months Early.

Take this Santa. I gotz ya Christmas List right here.

Well, like any respectable being, I cannot go a single English holiday (make that every single day actually) without the mention of Rock Lee. So for Christmas I suggest a Rock Lee plushie.

I mean... look at him!  As if you wouldn't want that! I literally can't think of any reason to get anything else for Christmas, EVERYONE should buy this. In fact. EVERYONE MUST BUY THIS.


or ya know you could just get:-


  • Anything panda related - I'll love it.
  • An Ipod Gift Voucher would be pretty ace, ah needz monehs D:
  • That Soul Eater anime on DVD, best anime ever.
  • Some of those old beyblades? Anyone
Or....if you're low on money or.... just don't feel like buying me anything because you don't really like me that much (pretty understandable really) drawing or giving me something awesome for my bedroom wall would be great and i'd love it thanks x    Or you could just....not.  

Happy early christmas (2 months early) -Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment