Sunday 31 October 2010

Holy Crap, Beyblades Are Back?!

Excuse me a second....
...........................
OMFG YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

If you don't remember, or if you were just a slightly cool person Beyblades were plastic spinning tops that you violently launched at each other to play games with them. Frankly, it was awesome. They even got banned from my previous primary school when we were like year 5. Worst day of my LIFE. Then like all major 90's fads they got their own respective TV shows. A show about 5 hyperactive/emo/plain awesome kids going around the world to win spinning top competitions. Ridiculous but really really cool.

"Sometimes a good offence is a good defence" -Max
(Pictured Left)
Remember this guy? Neither do I!  But he was a kid LEGEND.
---
My beyblade history only got worse with time as I got interested in other things (like puberty & progressing as a human being probably) when my mum threw my beyblades out..... Didn't really care at the time.

possibly one of the biggest mistakes of my life to be honest, a pretty low point. I'd love to just see them now.
Or maybe thats just the nerd I am.

So yeah, real story before I started fanboy ranting. John & I somehow got talking about nostalgic things and that led onto our kiddy shows like Digimon and Beyblade. Reminiscing about old times is pretty damn fun, and we said how it'd be fun to buy an old one from Ebay or such and make a video of it. Just like all the cool kids.

NEXT MORNING THEY'RE ON TV AND A NEW ADVERT ARE SHOWING THEM AGAIN.
where have you been for the last 5 years?           I know what me & john are getting for Christmas ;]
Lol, I love being a nerd sometimes.
-Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment