Tuesday 19 April 2011

Todays Top Secret Murder Plan

Today I was invited to go to the magical place of Chelmsford, with mah Weezy, Patrick & some other girl. Patrick & I came up with a plan the night before, it involved killing them both & ditching the evidence, it was flawless. It was all going well to plan, I even had to sit through some shit film about dancing birds or wutevz, not exactly sure what was happening, I was trippin out at the time, but THEN Patrick ran away..... Fucking Patrick.

D:
Everyone was freaking out, but all I had to focus on was ending these two girl's lives, and I came incredibly close when- who should jump out on us but PATRICK WITH HIS DOUCHEBAG GLASSES >:| ....fucking Patrick.

Anyway, we led them to this park place and then Pat blew our cover by shouting "RAH IMA DINOSAURRR"....Fucking Patrick. So hahah, awkward right? So basically, I killed her, her and her stupid camera.




It was a pretty chill date, went pretty well plus, I am so in there!




No comments:

Post a Comment