Thursday 21 April 2011

Excuses.

I went to sleep last night and woke up this morning telling myself I had to make a video. I had the entire thing planned out and everything- but like the failure I am, of course it didn't get made. I WAS TRYING. YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME. I just started recording... and it just wasn't working :'3

I was ready to attack the next person I saw which...happened to be Ryan. So that wouldn't have been a good idea. I'm so sorry, I have failed yew. The voo-voo (video) wasn't that great anyway, so don't get too excited. My B plan for the day was go out with friends for inspiration. There wasn't any inspiration. Just stick fights and milkshakes. 
It'll get made tomorrow! I PROMISE.
(and lets face it, I always keep my promises -,-)

No comments:

Post a Comment